Friday 11 May 2012

My Hollie!

I thought I would introduce you to the only other female in the family (well, apart from me that is!) and that is my seven month old chocolate brown labrador, Hollie. She is the cutest dog ever and we all totally love her to bits!

She is going to be a very loyal dog as she grows, she is so lovable....but very hard work! lol! Luckily she is not the first dog we have had, so we knew what to expect..never leave ANYTHING laying about that you treasure, else it will be chewed and so far nothing of importance has been...phew!

She likes nothing more then curling up on my lap (even though she getting a wee bit too big lol!) and snuggling her head into my neck! Anyway here a few pics of her, staring with when she was a very young puppy..hope you like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment