Friday 11 May 2012

Free Ebooks

Ok, this is not a creative post, not all my posts will be. but I thought I'd share my ereading experience with you all!

My hubby brought me the Kobo Vox Ereader for my birthday this year (after much thought I agreed to have one!) and I have to say I love it! I've always been an avid reader, loved my books with a passion only a like-minded reader would understand, can never throw away these much-loved treasures and I always will love the feel and smell of a brand new book! However my ereader has opened up many doors on my reading world, it's given me the chance to read loads and loads of free books by new authors as well as old favourite classics. In fact the first book I downloaded was A Christmas Carol..my all time fav!!

Here is the Kobo Vox
The Kobo website also has free apps that you can use either on your phone, pc or tablet
Be sure to check out the feree section, also a good tip is if you go on to the books page and in the search put a book, author or genre, click search, then in the little drop down box above the books click on the wee arrow for the list and choose "free" loads more come up.

I also found out how to download the kindle app and so I can also check out the Kindle books on Amazon...which for the free books are very good. Another good tip on google type in free ebooks and loads of sites will come up, you won't find acclompished authors but you will find new authors and classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment